Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Working on UFO's


By janetsue2Sunday I was at Ruthie's and I quilted a puppy dog flannel quilt on Mabel (long arm). It turned out so cute. My grandson is really too old for it now. Especially since he is almost a teenager. Ruthie is such a patient teacher. Thanks! Ruthie quilted a cute lap quilt for her on-line quilting retreat and she didn't even have a pattern. She is doing awesome.How many people does it take to run a long-arm? Apparently for me the answer is THREE! One to tell me quilt around the bone pattern and one to hold up the puppies ears.

I am almost done with a string quilt for a soldier coming home soon.It is through a group of on-line quilters again through Ruthie threadsof mine.
Posted by janetsue2 at 3:58 PM 0 comments
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

No comments: