Monday, March 10, 2008

Heartstring Quilt

Yesterday ( Sunday) started with a blog lesson from Ruthie. She spent an hour on the phone giving me a tutorial on how to put peoples blog names highlighted into my blogs. Whew! I did manage a couple and then it was time to get off the phone.

I finished the borders on the heartstring quilt last night. Now all I need to do is get the backing ready and take it to Ruthies to be quilted. It is supposed to be done soon to be mailed.

I finished the binding on a nursing home lap quilt last night.

I did a little redwork before I went to sleep. I actually did some deep breathing and feel asleep. So, I had no late night snacks. Yeah!

It is so lovely outside. I wonder when the next snowfall will be?

Enough of this procrastinating. LOL I'm going to go organize some more scraps.

No comments: