Saturday, March 8, 2008

Picture of my favorite pincushion.


This is my favorite pincushion. It has lots of room and doesn't tip or fall over. I made it and it's covered in wool. I love making them. I find cups,mugs, little dishes, boxes, and what ever I think is cute. I have a new pincushion pattern that I haven't tried yet.

What fun seeing other people's pincushions. Carey posted a message asking people to show their most used pincushion. What a fun idea. She will have a drawing for an out of print pincushion book.

3 comments:

janetsue2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

That's a nice look pincushion. Thanks for dropping by my blog. To answer your question, the PDG's is a pattern book by an Australian designer Bronwyn Hawes. Honeysuckle cottage in Australia sells the pattern.

Mama Spark said...

Cool looking pincushion!