Friday, August 7, 2009

Where Has The Time Gone?

I have been to Silver Spring, MD, Shipshewana, IN, Columbus,OH since I last posted. I went to MD for a month to spend more time with my husband, the Auth's and did a bunch of hand work.
Shipshewana was Common Threads quilt retreat which I had a blast with Ruthie, Tammy, and Shelly. I can't wait until next year!
I finished the Gypsy Rose quilt and put the binding on two quilts.

Ruthie and I went to Columbus to the quilt show and we stayed with Denae's (Ruthie's daughter-in-law)parents.they are so nice. Denae is a sweetie too!

Last Sunday I went to Tammy's for a sewing day. I sewed 47 blocks for another quilt. I used charm squares and a jelly roll. It went really fast. Shellie was our personal presser.

We are having some work done on our house right now. This week they are doing Soffits, facia covers and then new seamless gutters. We are so excited. Heathcote Construction, INC. they have been in business for around 30 years.

I've got to run some errands so I'll be back another time.

I

No comments: