Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Day and Another Month has passed

Tonight I went with my good friend Ruthie (from Ruthie's Quilting), to Moe's on the Levee for dinner. We had yummy quesadillias. When Ruthie joined OTQG we decided to try and go to a new restaurant before we go to guild. So that means twice a month we can try somewhere new.
Then we go to quilt guild, Old Tippecanoe Quilt Guild in West Lafayette, IN

The program tonight was given by Marty Hudlow. It was Fun & Done Quilting. If you haven't heard of this it was really fun. It is a new take on quilt as you go. I think there were enough rows done to make a quilt for the Women's Shelter that we make quilts for.

Marty showed us some patterns by Prarie Sky Quilting. They are really cool. I am so excited I thought I lost this post. I logged in today and here it is. Yea!!!!!!!

No comments: