Friday, February 27, 2009

Busy Sewing Day

Today I went out to Quilters Harvest quilt storehttp://quiltersharvest.com/ Today was a Lasagna Supper sewing day. There were eight of us sewing on ufo's and newly started projects. I worked on a quilt from Modas line of fabric Gypsy Rose. I used a jelly roll and a charm pack. I finished 40 blocks and I have to make 20 more. The colors are beautiful. Maybe I'll work on it some more tomorrow. My DH was supposed to fly into Indy tonight but the flights were cancelled because of bad weather. We were both really disappointed that he couldn't come home.
I getting really tired so I'm going to cut this short and go to bed.

I finished the Maypole quilt, Rossville block of the month quilt, and a fleece and minkee blanket for me. I took them to Ruthies Quilting to be quilted along with a bug jar quilt for some friends daughter down in Bedford, IN. I have made 7 or 8 of these quilts. Young children love them because the colors are bright and cheerful.

No comments: