http://threadsofmine.blogspot.com/2008/02/blog-mania.htmlI finished cutting strips last night. It will be scrappy in red, whites, an blues. I'm going to make a patriotic quilt for a soldier coming home soon. It will be a strip quilt in twin size. I need to get it done ASAP.
Posted on: Mon, Feb 18 2008 7:08 PM
Playing TagI grew up a couple houses from a "court," you know, a little short street in the shape of a circle. All my friends lived in the "court" and we played dodgeball, softball, red rover, hide & seek, red-light-green-light and of course "Tag." All kinds of Tag. We also played candy-tag and freeze-tag.Now that I'm all grown-up, I'm playing blog-tag. I've been tagged by Ruthie and here are the rules.THE RULES:1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.2. Post THE RULES on your blog.3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.4. Tag 7 people and link to them.5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.Seven random things about me:
Posted on: Mon, Feb 18 2008 7:03 PM
My Friend, Ruthie, quiltsofmine has me started with blogs. I'm not intirely sure how it works but, I'm trying. Seven things about me that you didn't know.
1. I am a fanatic fabriholic. I absolutely love Moda.
2. We have a Sheltie/King Charles Spaniel/Pekonisge mix male dog named Truffles. I inherited him from my grandmother. He is a California dog that has been transplanted to Indiana.
3. I have been married almost 17 years to my husband.
4. I have been quilting for around 10 years
5. I belong to two quilt Guilds. Common Threads and old Tippecanoe.
6. My favorite color is red .
7. I love to wear hats. Especially baseball caps.